KWQC-TV6 is a dominant NBC affiliate, serving Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois as the Quad Cities' #1 station for news, information and entertainment programming. KWQC-TV6 has the most experienced team in the market. They strive to keep their viewers safe and informed while guiding them through the ever-evolving digital world. The Quad Cities area is located right on the Mississippi River just 2.5 hours from Chicago, 2 from Des Moines, 4 from St. Louis and 5.5 from Minneapolis/St. Paul.
KWQC-TV6 (NBC), a Gray Media Group company and the #1 station in the Davenport, IA-Rock Island, IL DMA has an opportunity for a Local Account Executive who is high-energy, creative individual that enjoys working with business owners and networking throughout the community. If you have experience selling anything directly to decision-makers we want to show you how you can increase your income working at a market leading media company. We offer initial and ongoing training, medical/dental/vision benefits, 401K and paid time off. Our commission and bonus structure will allow you to grow without limits.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
• Sell all KWQC advertising platforms including television and digital products
• Willingness to set appointments with new prospects
• Service oriented with strong communication skills
• Self-motivated with strong desire to win
• Creative thinker to deliver powerful solutions
• Solid writing and presentation skills
• Ability to develop lasting business relationships and grow a portfolio of clients
• Ability to learn and consistently grow knowledge base
• Applicants with a proven track record in a professional business sales field and a resume of client testimonials supporting their success will have an advantage, however all honest and motivated candidates will be considered. Candidates are expected to be proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
Interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', we encourage you to upload your resume and cover letter
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5p721-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.