KUTV is seeking an experienced Senior Topical Producer to lead the promotion of our Nightside News. Qualified candidates must be able to create, conceptualize, script, shoot and edit News promotion and branding materials. Live production experience is a plus. The ability to work well with Producers, Editors, and on-air Talent is a must.
• Write captivating copy targeted to your unique audience and reinforcing the KUTV 2news Brand
• Produce daily news topical promos, image campaigns and syndicated promotions
• Participate in station events including appearances within the community
• Create and maintain the ''brand'' identity in the market
• Demonstrate strong producer skills to further department creativity and to create sales and support materials
• Actively engage in multiple social media platforms
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Non-linear editing experience (Avid non-linear editing experience is preferred)
• Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
• Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
• A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
• Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
• Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
• Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
• Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
• Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in News Promotion is a must
• A college degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8982m-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.