Salt Lake City, UT
KUTV has an excellent career opportunity for a full-time IT Helpdesk Tecnhincian to support the Engineering Department on its daily computer and network operations. This position involves maintaining computers and servers related to television transmission and video automation systems, as well as business-side work stations. The candidate will be directly responsible for hands-on support of modern broadcast and IT equipment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide courteous and timely response to calls and requests for support.
• Utilize ServiceNow to log, update and manage incidents and service requests.
• Provide support for common business applications such as Microsoft Office Products (O365), Citrix, Web browsers, Symantec Antivirus, and Oracle.
• Image, configure and deploy PC and Mac computers.
• Perform Account Management functions utilizing Active Directory.
• Install software and applications.
• Adhere to established processes and procedures.
• Strong communications skills and pleasant phone demeanor are essential.
• 5+ years of technology experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
• Windows Workstation OS 7 and 10.
• Active Directory Users & Computers.
• Maintaining and upgrading computers utilizing SCCM.
• Providing user support on the phone and in person.
• Installing software and applications.
• Removal of viruses and malware.
• Familiar with ServiceNow or similar help desk ticketing systems.
• Mac experience a plus
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule
• On-call duty, including weekends and holidays
• Ability to lift computers and equipment generally less than 50 pounds
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!