KUTV is seeking a Creative Services Producer with a passion for News and Promotion. The person will be responsible for creating attention grabbing spots, and leading the Promotion effort for 2News during the evening and primetime.
Although every day will not look the same here are some of the main day to day responsibilities of our Creative Services Producer.
• Meet with News reporters and producers, crafting a plan to best promote the newscasts for the day
• Write, shoot, and edit promotions
• Customize spots for digital/web distribution
• Work with the Creative Services team on station Image and Sponsored promotions
• Create super-opens for key newscasts, to highlight the best content of the day
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
• Non-linear editing experience using Avid
• Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
• Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
• Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
• Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
• Knowledge of DSLR cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
• Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
• Strong interpersonal skills to navigate internal and external relationships
• Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
• Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs
• A college degree is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjxk51-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.