KTVO is seeking a Creative Services Producer. The person will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating, shooting and editing cutting edge commercials for our clients. Live production experience is a plus.
Although every day will not look the same here are some of the main day to day responsibilities of our Creative Services Producer.
• Coordinate with internal and external clients to meet deadlines and monitor equipment maintenance and usage
• Properly coordinate and schedule all aspects of Commercial Production, including working with clients, sales staff and agencies
• Work with Sales Management and Marketing Consultants to create a mutually beneficial relationship with clients in the community
• Accurately and promptly turn in all client billing to Department Manager
• Operate remote trucks for events such as satellite up-links and multi-camera remote productions
What skills do you need to be successful in our role?
• Non-linear editing experience using Adobe Premiere & Adobe After Effects
• Extensive shooting and scripting of both short and long form spots
• Ability to write, shoot and edit content that tells a compelling story
• A strong understanding of fundamental design, sense of color, typography and composition
• Advanced knowledge of the post-production process, including media management and encoding video to various formats
• Ability to maintain a variety of projects and work with varying production styles while employing strong client service skills
• Advanced knowledge of High-definition (HD) cameras and videography, motion graphics and creative lighting techniques
• Ability to maintain digital assets, archives and edit systems
• Strong interpersonal skills to navigate internal and external client relationships
• Must maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record
• Ability to routinely lift, carry and move equipment in excess of 40 lbs
• Live Studio Production experience preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace!