Technical Media Prod. - KTTC
TECHNICAL MEDIA PROD. (EVENING) - KTTC
KTTC is the leading NBC affiliate, serving Rochester, Austin, and Mason City as the #1 station for news, information, and entertainment programming. KTTC strives for leadership in our industry and in our community, and does this by keeping viewers safe and informed, supporting non-profits and organizations that serve the community, and helping our local businesses grow.
All employees accept personal responsibility for maintaining the professional culture at KTTC. The KTTC leadership team believes in workplaces ''Free of discrimination, harassment, and incivility – and filled with opportunity, especially for those who've been traditionally denied it,'' (a definition adopted by the work and training put forth by the Power Shift Project). If you value kindness and respect as much as we do, please apply.
To learn more about KTTC visit: https://www.kttc.com/page/living-working-and-playing-in-rochester-minnesota/
KTTC Television has an exciting opening for a Weekday Evening Technical Media Producer. The successful candidate will work with KTTC's excellent production team to put on newscasts in a state-of-the-art control room. The chosen candidate will have strong communication skills, attention to detail, and an operating knowledge of computers. Previous control room experience is preferred, but not required.
Duties/Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Operate Ross OverDrive Control room Automation along with Ross Furio camera system
• Operate on-air automation software
• Willingness to learn new hardware and software
• Work closely with all other departments to meet all daily demands
• Willingness to grow by taking direction and excel as a team member
• Adapt to breaking news and developing stories
• Assist in maintaining a clean studio and production area
• Variable work schedule dependent upon station needs
• Ability to meet multiple deadlines
• Ability to lead and make split-second decisions based upon knowledge of directives
• Ability to multi-task and excel under intense deadlines pressure in a rapidly changing environment
• High level of communication skills both written and verbal along with excellent judgment
• Perform other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Windows-based applications
- Experience in television operations preferred but not required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Interested applicants can go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your cover letter, resume, and references.
(Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
KTTC-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8xzmk-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.