Based in Rochester, Minnesota, KTTC (NBC 10) is the market-leading, award-winning, NBC-affiliated, local television station serving southeast Minnesota and northeast Iowa in the Nielsen designated Rochester-Austin-Mason City television market. KTTC also operates the market's FOX affiliate, KXLT-TV FOX 47 (owned by SagamoreHill Broadcasting), through a shared services agreement.
Living, working and playing in Rochester, Minnesota (live-kttc.pantheonsite.io)
The IT Engineer will work closely with the Chief Engineer, as well as the other Department Heads at KTTC. The IT Engineer will also work closely with Gray's information technology department.
• Design, Maintain and Install Computer systems and networks
• Work with engineers to implement and maintain ''crossover'' computer systems to Audio/Video Systems
• Maintain equipment and support users for On Air and Live Production automation systems
• Responsible for keeping software licensing up to date and installed on systems
• Design implement and Maintain computer / network security policies
• Assist engineering in their everyday duties as a broadcast facility
• Maintain Video Servers and editing systems
• Work flexible hours when needed
• Point of contact for corporate IT
• Provide assistance as needed for remote broadcasts
• Help maintain corporate trouble ticket system as required to support all Departments, including News, Production, Control Room and Sales team members.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & ABILITY:
• Advanced IT knowledge and understanding of VM systems
• Knowledge of the inner workings of a broadcast facility
• Able to troubleshoot computers to board level
• Management of Windows active directory network
• Ability to work under high stress situations
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
EDUCATION OR FORMAL TRAINING:
• Associates Degree in Electronics or Computer Science or higher
• 2 years experience with Windows operating systems, e-mail systems, FTP Servers, TCP/IP networking
• Knowledge of Broadcast A/V equipment combined with serial and IP communication and control.
Interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', we encourage you to upload your resume and cover letter
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq270-3-238-248-200-42 in your application.