Integrated Producer - LA Unscripted, KTLA
KTLA is looking for an integrated producer to work on the production of our half-hour lifestyle show, LA Unscripted. The integrated producer is responsible for developing and producing creative concepts for LA Unscripted feature segments plus sponsored content.
• Thoroughly research segment ideas and potential sponsors
• Work closely with the KTLA sales department, KTLA clients, and the LA Unscripted Executive Producer to produce innovative and exciting content to air on all platforms
• Ability to work on multiple projects at one time and deliver under strict deadlines
• Coordinate multiple shoots and air schedules with LA Unscripted correspondents, KTLA sales department, and KTLA clients
• Produce compelling short-form segments while delivering succinct sponsor / brand talking points
• Pre-screen interview subjects, book locations, field produce, produce talent, and write entire segment
• Communicate ideas thoroughly in field to talent, interviewees, and videographers
• Write creative leads, packages, tags, and promos with strong news judgment
• Pitch, produce, and execute short form segments and entire half hour show ideas
• Aggregate all assets to create compelling segments. search for music, video, photos, etc.
• Provide editors with detailed scripts with time codes, music, extra assets, and graphics that make the story truly unique
• Must have excellent news judgment plus creative writing skills for television
• Must be able to verbally communicate television ideas clearly to sponsors who may not have production knowledge
• Must maintain journalistic integrity while working with sponsors
• Must be detail oriented, self motivated, and a problem solver
• Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
• Creative storyteller who thinks outside the box and is able to use news judgment while producing entire package
• Must have strong patience and people skills
Compensation - $41/hr+ commensurate with skills and experience level
KTLA will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3w5o9-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.