KSNW-TV is looking for a full-time Promotion Producer to join the Creative Service Department.
This candidate must be a creative individual who is able to shoot, edit, write and produce high quality on-air promotions. This position allows the employee to bring their own creative style to meetings, promotional brainstorms and conferences. This person will be hands-on with the implementations of all styles of station promotions, working closely with the Creative Service Director to create image campaigns, digital promotions, targeted special report pieces, proof of performances spots, topicals and PSAs. This motivated individual will need to be able to work on their own to meet strict deadlines and have strength in writing, shooting and editing.
The candidate will represent KSN at a variety of community events that the station sponsors throughout the year. They will need to work closely with the KSN News 3 team and support the Commercial Production team, producing high quality commercials and digital campaigns and Good Day Kansas segments as needed.
Applicant must be highly motivated, a self-starter capable of working well under pressure, be able meet daily deadlines, and be able to juggle multiple projects. Applicant needs to have experience working with Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, After Effects and Avid.
• Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must be able to write, shoot, edit and produce spots quickly from the first concept to the final end product.
• Work closely with the KSN News 3 team to support TSR's, Image and Topical promotion.
• Meet with various non-profit and community leaders to implement community events.
• Must be organized, able to work on their own, motivated with strong interpersonal communication skills.
• A strong knowledge of basic television production techniques including non-linear editing skills required.
• Strong videography skills is essential.
• Work with the Good Day Kansas and Sales team as needed to produce Commercial and Promotional campaigns.
• Able to fill the traffic logs through WideOrbit.
• Ability to translate and write Spanish language is a plus.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7jvkk-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.