Northern Texas, Arkansas and Louisiana. We are also affiliates for Telemundo and several other television networks. We support our area with daily local news and a strong presence on over-the-top streaming services and on the Internet. Viewership is strong across more than 300,000 households and continues to grow at good pace.
The IT Manager will support local newscasts, live broadcast feeds, high-power radio frequency transmitter support, technical core and helpdesk support, and other duties assigned by the Chief Engineer. Knowledge of information systems technology is required with broadcast knowledge or experience a plus.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Should be familiar with support for Apple, Linux, and Windows operating systems
- Should be familiar with non-linear audio/video editing systems (Adobe, OBS, Edius, etc.)
- Should have a familiarity of automation systems. RossVideo OverDrive, BitCentral, VizRT, APENPS, Wide Orbit, and Digital Broadcast knowledge a plus.
- Should be comfortable with Windows server systems, Active Directory, Cisco products, and general LAN support
- Be able to work with vendors on supporting installed systems
- Support broadcast equipment as requested by the station personnel and/or Chief Engineer
- Work within provided deadlines as given from the Chief Engineer, General Manager, and/or corporate requests
- The applicant should be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- The applicant should have an applicable college degree with specializations in Computer Systems or Electronic Engineering and/or comparable work experience with a minimum of 3 years working within this field of expertise
Interested applicants can go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your cover letter, resume, and references.
(Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
KSLA-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company.
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz24jn-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.