College Marketing Representative
KPLZ-FM has a rare opportunity for an experienced air-talent and production expert. The ideal candidate is creative, engaging and has at least five years experience in major market radio and production. In addition to being a compelling and entertaining personality you need to be a team player working with programming, production, sales, promotion and hosting events. Collaboration and flexibility is a big part of this position!
Our winning candidate will be someone who embraces social media and knows how to consistently engage with the audience and create winning production content for advertisers.
• Create and execute a compelling 4 hour daily radio program under direction of the KPLZ Program Director
• Execute and create commercial content to be used on our Seattle radio stations in cooperation with the Radio Sales Department
• Minimum 5 years major market experience in radio on air/production
• College degree in Journalism or a related field preferred
• Air Talent Experience in CHR, HOT-AC or AC formats in large markets
• Ability to relate to audience in an authentic way over the air, via social media and in public appearances/events
• Radio Broadcast Production experience with Pro-Tools and Next Gen Automation systems
• Competence with advertising & marketing best practices, including but not limited to: copywriting, editing, sales support, project management, client service, creative ideation, content development, and final delivery
• Clear communicator with demonstrated ability to coordinate among both internal & external teams, key stakeholders, clientele, management, and cross-functional teams
• Familiarity with FCC guidelines and EAS requirements
• Great attitude and team player, with ability to multi-task
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4x6zz-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.