KOMO TV in Seattle, Washington, is seeking a Master Control Operator to join our Hub where we operate over 45 channels of multiple networks! The ideal applicant must be versatile and capable of learning specialized software applications, work well in a team comprised of multiple operators, as well as have an aptitude for operating electronic equipment. You must have great attention to detail, have excellent computer skills, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Broadcast Operations including: Controlling and monitoring television broadcast equipment to transmit television programs and commercials to the viewing audience
• On-air switching, dubbing and transferring programs/spots from various multi-media platforms
• Gathering satellite feeds for broadcast use
• Preparation and operation of equipment (before, during and after live newscasts)
• Support the production of newscasts and other live or taped programming for television and multi-platform uses
• Support the operation of the station by assisting engineering, news, and other stations we operate in our NOC Hub
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous experience as a Master Control/NOC Operator is preferred
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7kvjk-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.