KOMO/KUNS is seeking a Master Control Operator. The ideal candidate must be versatile and capable of learning specialized software applications and have an aptitude for operating electronic equipment. You must have great attention to detail, excellent computer skills, and must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Broadcast operations including setting up, controlling and monitoring television broadcast equipment to transmit television programs and commercials to the viewing audience
• On-air switching, dubbing and transferring programs
• Gathering satellite feeds for broadcast use
• Preparation and operation of equipment (before, during and after live newscasts)
• Support the production of newscasts and other live or taped programming for television and multi-platform use
• Support operation of the station by assisting Engineering, News, and other departments
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous experience as a Master Control Operator is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The hourly compensation range for this role is $29.21 to $35.94. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, quarterly and annual incentive plan bonuses, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, 15 paid vacation days, 2 paid personal days, 9 paid holidays, 40 hours of paid sick leave, parental leave, and employee stock purchase plan.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d25mb7-44-192-79-149-42 in your application.