KOMO TV, Seattle Washington, is seeking a NOC Manager. We are a Master Control HUB, and currently operate 42 channels of multiple networks. The ideal applicant must have leadership skills, excellent communication skills, be versatile and capable of learning specialized software applications. In addition, have the ability to cover operating positions as needed, and have a minimum of 5 years MCR experience, preferably in a HUB operation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Broadcast operations including setting up, controlling and monitoring television broadcast equipment to transmit television programs and commercials to the viewing audience.
• On-air switching, dubbing and transferring programs.
• Gathering satellite feeds for broadcast use.
• Preparations and operations of equipment(before,during and after live broadcasts).
• Support the production of newscasts and other live or taped programming for television and multi-platform use.
• Support operations of the station by assisting Engineering, News and other departments.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Previous experience as a Master Control Operator and 3 years experience as a Manager preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!