Hearst Television's KOCO-TV has an opening for a Creative Services Multi-Media Writer/Producer. You'll work closely with our award-winning team to write, produce and creatively execute daily news promotion for on-air, digital and social media. You'll partner with our team on station events, campaigns and marketing projects. We have a creative, team-oriented environment. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to grow and advance with one of the premiere media companies in the country, Hearst Television.
• Conceptualize, write, shoot and edit daily news promotion media
• Work closely with reporters, producers and management on story selection
• Analyze editorial content to develop the best on-air, social and digital creative marketing media
• Help produce and execute community outreach events, including on-air promotion media and event planning/execution
• Produce media for station image and sponsor campaigns as assigned
• Studies/Degree in media, communications, production or relevant field
• Television marketing and production experience preferred
• Experience with video editing and Adobe media software
• Demonstrated relevant and versatile media skillset and understanding of graphic design
• Demonstrated ability to write compelling, conversational copy
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere
• Proficient in videography and lighting
• Work well under deadlines
• Work well with a team and work well unsupervised
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3493n-3-238-180-255-42 in your application.