- Full Time
Job DescriptionABOUT KNOE:
KNOE-TV 8 News is an award-winning television station and news organization located in Monroe, Louisiana, covering northeast Louisiana, Union and Ashley Counties in Arkansas, and Warren and Adams Counties in Mississippi. KNOE-TV is owned by Atlanta-based Gray Television and is a sister station to ABC affiliate KAQY. Our offices and studios are located on Oliver Road in Monroe, and our transmitter is located in the town of Columbia in Caldwell, Parish. Since our first broadcast day on September 27, 1953, KNOE-TV has offered the best in the news, entertainment, weather, sports, and investigative reporting. Besides providing high-quality programming from both the CBS and ABC television networks, we also offer programs from the CW network. For further information, please visit www.knoe.com.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Media Rep to join our successful sales department as a Digital Media Consultant. You would be responsible for generating digital revenue by identifying prospects, ability to negotiate and develop partner-focused strategies.
Duties/Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Must be results-driven and take appropriate steps to achieve goals while taking ownership of situations as needed.
• The ability to deliver a timely accurate product, demonstrate good follow-up, and follow-through work ethic.
• The ability to work across departments to meet the client's goals.
• Must have a strong knowledge of digital media.
• Strong communication skills, (verbal and written), with the aptitude to communicate effectively in both individual and group setting.
• Ability to present, negotiate, close deals, and build long-term relationships.
• Thorough attention to detail.
• Team player.
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter, and references
(Current employees who are interested in this position can apply through the Gray-TV UltiPro self-service portal)
KNOE-TV/Gray Television, Inc. is a drug-free company.
Gray Television encourages all new employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus virus prior to the first workday.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy55bm-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.