Senior Manager, Creative Services / Promotions, KMGH/KMGH
KMGH/KCDO, The E.W. Scripps Company ABC affiliate in Denver, CO, is looking for a Senior Manager, Creative Services/Promotions to join our team. The Senior Manager, Creative Services/Promotions will manage a team of multi-media marketing and commercial production experts to execute a strategic plan to increase brand awareness, ratings and revenue.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Manage a team of multi-media marketing specialists and client production specialists to ensure the highest quality news promotion and commercial production products.
• Assist in implementing and executing a strategic plan to solidify brand and retain and recruit viewers. Work with sales department to maintain and grow client production base.
• Perform daily tactical implementation of the station brand, while interpreting research to focus messaging to attract viewers. Working with sales department to recruit new sales clients for their production needs.
• Ability to write, produce and edit effective spot (news promotion, special projects and/or commercials).
• Monitor all creative messaging to reflect brand in all promotion (news, special projects, all outside media, sales and community projects).
• Assist with all digital and traditional marketing plans (online, social media, on-air, cable, radio, outdoor, etc.).
• Foster an environment of inclusion and mentorship to other department members, with a concentration of growing and developing each members' skill set.
• Work with Creative Director to strategize and execute all station promotion efforts.
• Work with Creative Director and Sales Department to generate new streams of production revenue.
• Prioritize and implement new projects and technologies as they become available.
• Assist in the placement and execution of efficient and effective outside media buys.
• Acts as interim Creative Director when needed.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• Bachelor's degree in Communications and/or Marketing preferred
• Minimum 5 years broadcast/social media experience with an emphasis in strategically and creatively marketing to recruit and retain viewers.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
• Must be proficient in non-linear editing
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of social media marketing concepts, including posting on social media platforms
• Detail-oriented, driven to succeed, competitive and able to execute responsibilities with minimum supervision.
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Valid driver's license, good driving record, and ability to provide proof of insurance with the company required insurance limits
Annual Salary: $85,000.00 - $95,000
Pursuant to state and local salary transparency laws, the salary range posted is specific to candidates who will perform this work in Colorado.
• A career path to grow your professional experiences
• Full medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as certain other health and wellness benefits
• Retirement savings plan with company match
• Other key company benefits include disability accident insurance, hospital indemnity, critical illness, life insurance, AD&D, ID protection, pet discount program, and employee assistance program. More details about timing and conditions of benefits eligibility and other plan terms and conditions will be provided upon hire.
If you are a current Scripps employee, please do not apply on this site. Please access our internal career site at Worklife > My Info > View Open Positions at Scripps.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d56vv1-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.