TECHNICAL MEDIA PRODUCER (ASSO.) - KKTV
At Gray Television, Inc., we offer employees the opportunity to connect with something larger than ourselves. Each day, our employees work alongside great people on fast-paced exciting and innovative projects that inspire change in the world around us. At GrayTV, our employees know that growth opportunities are endless and possibilities are all around us.
We understand that life needs balance. That is why we offer our employees and eligible family members a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Safe harbor 401(k) Plan with matching and profit sharing contributions
• Major Medical, dental, and vision plan options
• Employer contributions towards HSA plans
• Flex benefits, including healthcare and dependent care FSA plans
• Employer Paid Life
• Short and Long-term disability
• Voluntary plans, including hospital indemnity, critical illness, whole life and accident insurance
• 10 paid company holidays, plus PTO
• Wellness initiatives and other exciting work-life programs
KKTV is located in picturesque Downtown Colorado Springs in Colorado, and with breathtaking views of the Front Range of the Rocky Mountains, it's immediately easy to see why people are flocking to colorful Southern Colorado! KKTV 11 News is the Breaking News and Weather Leader in Southern Colorado, and we always put the safety of our viewers first. With more than 65 years of excellence in the community, a multitude of awards including Emmy, Murrow, and Colorado Broadcaster's Association awards, and state-of-the-art technology, being the leader in the community is integral to the culture of KKTV. Our departments work together as a team to serve our community. We are involved with local non-profits like Pikes Peak United Way and Care and Share Food Bank, and we sponsor fun events like the annual Christmas parade and balloon festival. We work hard and we also like to have fun together. Southern Colorado is our home, and we strive every day to make it an even better place to live and work.
To learn more about KKTV - Colorado Springs, CO - Southern Colorado is a great place to live, work - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ljDHBcg5wg
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
* Handles the execution of the day's programming log
* Directs/Technically directs newscasts using Ross Overdrive
* Transfers/Segment syndicated programming
* Ingests spots and paid programming
Pay range of this position: $15 to 17 per hour, based on experience
Knowledge of Ross Overdrive and Harris automation, Vizrt, Cambotics and ENPS newsroom systems, Nexio video servers and satellite records systems; Good written verbal communication skills necessary. Good understanding and knowledge of Microsoft platform. Technical directing and switcher knowledge required. Minimum 1 year experience in master control, newsroom or related production.
Come join our dynamic team, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, click on ''apply now''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6n6oj-3-235-60-144-42 in your application.