At Gray Television, Inc., we offer employees the opportunity to connect with something larger than ourselves. Each day, our employees work alongside great people on fast-paced exciting and innovative projects that inspire change in the world around us. At GrayTV, our employees know that growth opportunities are endless and possibilities are all around us.
We understand that life needs balance. That is why we offer our employees and eligible family members a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Safe harbor 401(k) Plan with matching and profit sharing contributions
• Major Medical, dental, and vision plan options
• Employer contributions towards HSA plans
• Flex benefits, including healthcare and dependent care FSA plans
• Employer Paid Life
• Short and Long-term disability
• Voluntary plans, including hospital indemnity, critical illness, whole life and accident insurance
• 10 paid company holidays, plus PTO
• Wellness initiatives and other exciting work-life programs
Job Pay (Hourly/Salary): $50,000 - $62,000 depending on experience
Wake up in the most beautiful market in the country where we experience an average of 300 days of sunshine, Colorado Springs! KKTV is the leading CBS broadcast television station in Southern Colorado, delivering news across broadcast, digital and our OTT platforms. Come work for one of the best teams in the country in one of the most beautiful places.
The Creative Services Director is the station's top creative consultant for exceeding client expectations and managing station marketing initiatives. You will be responsible for overseeing a small team of producers, as well as working directly with sales managers, account executives, clients, on-air reporters, on-air anchors, and news managers to conceive and execute effective promotions, commercial projects, and revenue-generating station projects.
The ideal candidate is an expert visual storyteller with strong skills in writing, cinematography and Adobe Creative Suite editing programs. Exceptional organization and strategic thinking is required to implement market research recommendations and achieve goals and revenue growth. This individual is a hands-on producer, with knowledge of digital and social media marketing trends and platforms.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Managing / Supervising media and production efforts of the station.
• Manage KKTV 11 News brand across multiple platforms and stations, including on-air promotions, social media marketing strategies, and digital advertising
• Collaborate with News and Sales team to maximize brand and revenue strategies
• Develop marketing plans to grow the brand through compelling marketing opportunities and station image campaigns
• Manage outside vendors, marketing buys, local and network
• Work with clients and manage all commercial production
• Oversee the production and development of 11 Connects, a sales-driven long-form commercial show
• Lead a team of experienced video producers
• 5+ years of broadcast marketing experience
• 4-year degree or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience
• Candidate should have a strong writing background, solid knowledge of lighting and a creative eye for shooting video
• Exceptional time management skills
• Proven and effective leadership skills; foster open dialogue, create team environment.
• Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Experience in directing both commercial production and station promotion
• Experience with motion graphics and animation, including Cinema 4D, Blender, or other similar 3D animation packages
• An eye for high-end design and the ability to dictate and direct design projects accordingly
Interested applicants can, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', we encourage you to upload your resume and cover letter
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89zyx-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.