Director Of Digital Media - KGWN / Knep
DIRECTOR OF DIGITAL MEDIA - KGWN/KNEP (Scottsbluff)
KGWN-TV , Cheyenne is the top rated News Station in the Cheyenne television market. KGWN-TV's history dates back to 1954 as the first television station in Wyoming. KCWY-TV, Casper is the Casper television market's leader and together we are a powerful combination of stations covering Wyoming with news, weather and sports information along side of our station's great network affiliations.
KGWN/KNEP is in search for a Director of Digital Media who can see the big picture, helps sales staff and is a solution driver not a problem finder. As the Direction of Digital Media the ideal candidate will teach and lead the sales team on digital changes, new products, services and assist sales staff on four-legged calls.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
* Develop and deliver best practices for digital knowledge among the sales department and clients.
* Partner with News and Creative Services to support the overall growth of our digital audiences through internal strategic objectives.
* Work with the corporate digital team on corporate led sales initiatives, 3rd party revenue channels, and group sales projects.
* Promote a winning, positive culture. Be a team player. Have a thick skin, ability to sell up and down. Have passion for the business, your job, and helping clients to be successful.
* Ability to translate and communicate problems into opportunities. Creativity and nimbleness is essential.
* Presentation experience, excellent written and verbal communications essential.
* Ability to manage multiple projects, manage time wisely, and prioritize projects and people.
* Strong computer skills, proficiency in Power Point, screen sharing, Excel, social media, etc.
* The understanding of SEO, PPC, Website Development, Audience Targeting, and any other non-traditional digital strategy us preferred. Some technical skills to work with ad tags, analytics, campaign tools.
Experience in digital media, digital sales, knowledge of television broadcast is helpful. Ability to travel up to 50% of the time. Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Are you energetic, positive and goal-oriented with a passion to succeed? Our station invites you to send you cover letter and resume, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, click on ''apply now''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5zp43-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.