PT Building Maintenance
KETV is accepting applications currently for the part time position of ''Building Maintenance Technician''. 7 Burlington Station is a unique building and requires thoughtful care and consistent attention to detail. The building is registered as a historical building in Omaha while home to state-of-the-art technology that allows us to serve our community, broadcasting news and information throughout the area. We value team members passionate about our mission of service.
Qualifications for the position are:
• Take weekly readings on all HVAC units and record them in Excel.
• Replace burned out lights around the facility.
• Clean and change the filters in the ice machine semiannually.
• Change filters in various air handlers and fan power boxes.
• Ability to climb ladders up to 40 feet.
• Load salt in water softeners.
• Make sure sidewalks are clean of ice and snow.
• Responsible for ordering building supplies for the facility and delivering paper to various departments and restock breakroom supplies.
• Light plumbing work, repair of toilet's, sinks, cleaning out of drain lines.
• General upkeep and repair / maintenance of building and surrounding property.
• High School Diploma
• Previous military experience in a similar field will be considered.
• 2+ Years in general building maintenance preferred
• Candidates should have a helpful, positive, ''can do'' attitude.
• As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all newly hired employees be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations in accordance with applicable legal requirements
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwb4kj-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.