Creative Service Tech, KERO
KERO, the ABC affiliate E.W. Scripps station in Bakersfield, California is hiring a Creative Services Tech IV. The Creative Services Tech IV collaborates primarily with News, Digital, and the Creative Services team to market the station's brand, newscasts, and programming.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Strategize and contribute innovative ideas to build brand and differentiate the station from competitors
• Conceptualize, produce, and edit compelling promos to enhance news/station image, build brand, and drive tune-in
• Produce eye-catching creative to market news and programming on digital and social media platforms
• Produce news topical, special report spots, and proof of brand promos as needed
• Assist in producing commercial production/sales-oriented projects as warranted
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
• Associates degree or equivalent vocation/technical experience required; Undergraduate degree preferred
• Minimum of 3-5 years Creative Services experience in a broadcast environment, boutique agency, or post-production house
• Three years' experience in non-linear editing
• Proficiency with Mac OS and file base management
• Proficiency with various cameras
• Strong aptitude for new technology
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
• Strong writing, field production, and non-linear editing skills required
• Experience with post production video edition and creative software
• Copywriting and producing images for digital and social essential
• Creative management experience
• Client management experience
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Hourly: $22.00 - $23.59
Pursuant to state and local salary transparency laws, the salary range posted is specific to candidates who will perform this work in California.
• A career path to grow your professional experiences
• Full medical, dental and vision benefits, as well as certain other health and wellness benefits
• Retirement savings plan with company match
• Other key company benefits include disability accident insurance, hospital indemnity, critical illness, life insurance, AD&D, ID protection, pet discount program, and employee assistance program. More details about timing and conditions of benefits eligibility and other plan terms and conditions will be provided upon hire.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw2kmj-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.