Position Purpose: KDKA-TV is looking for a fulltime content producer to lead the production of our #1 Lifestyle and Entertainment show: Pittsburgh Today Live (PTL.) We're the only lifestyle show in the Pittsburgh market because of our strong community connections and a passionate crew that connects with viewers. This person will be responsible for helping with the development & execution of our daily hour-long show, while supporting ratings & revenue goals. We do all kinds of fun stuff with this hour! We cook. We build. We game. We interview. We talk. We laugh. We're looking for someone who wants to have fun leading a team that works hard.
• Producer and point-person for lifestyle content tailored for a morning audience
• Pitch, book and vet guests for lifestyle and topical segments, including client-based segments
• Must have a strong history of managing deadlines
• Produce social and digital content
• Collaborate to create entertaining content involving clients and sponsored segments
• Creative track record of producing content – whether it's in a newscast or similar lifestyle program
• Familiarity with iNews and Grass Valley systems a plus, but not required.
Requirements and Skills:
• College degree
• Excellent communication skills, both oral & written for broadcasting and digital platforms
• Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize assignments and multi-task
• Shooting and editing content
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnkz25-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.