KCWE Brand Ambassador
Kansas City's Own, KCWE, is seeking individuals to join our promotional brand ambassador team. If you are outgoing, energetic, extremely reliable, and have an excellent work ethic, we want to talk to you!
This part-time position puts you in the middle of the action supporting worthy non-profit organizations and community events throughout the Kansas City Metro Area. You will be a marketing ambassador for KCWE. You'll represent our CW station, along with our CW and comedy programming in the community. You'll post photos and videos to KCWE's social media platform from these events. It's an opportunity that's fun, flexible, and gives you great experience!
Must be able to work Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and occasional weekday events as designated by station management. Knowledge of KCWE syndicated programming and CW Network programming preferred. Must be at least 18 years old, able to lift up to 50 lbs, and work a flexible part-time schedule, of primarily nights and weekends. Applicants must be able to transport themselves either to and from KCWE's studio or directly to and from event sites.
To be considered, you MUST include a Cover Letter, Resume, and Headshot or Recent Photo of yourself. Additional consideration will go to candidates who submit a brief, engaging video (90 seconds maximum) of themselves on camera demonstrating why they belong on KCWE's brand ambassador team.
No Phone Calls Please.
• Set up KCWE booth or tent and interact with attendees at events
• Represent KCWE in a paid volunteer capacity supporting our non-profit community partners
• Distribute KCWE promotional merchandise as needed
• Appear in broadcast and social media promotional messages
• Take photos and videos at events
• Post photos and videos online
• Load and unload with KCWE promotion van with promo items, tent, or indoor backdrop and table covers.
• Be able to drive to and from event in station promotion van
• No experience required
• Outgoing, energetic personality
• Extremely reliable
• Excellent communication skills
• Valid Kansas or Missouri driver's license and up to date auto insurance
• Computer access for the completion of web-based timecards
• Related experience and/or training considered as well as a combination of education and experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roz58p-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.