KCRA/KQCA TV Hearst is currently seeking an individual to work on the technical operations staff of two local television stations. Candidate will be involved in various aspects of TV broadcasting operations. These include but are not limited to, on-air switching, technical directing, audio mixing, camera control, floor directing and video server operations, and other duties as assigned. A ''can do'' attitude, the ability to work flexible hours and good interpersonal skills are required. This is an IBEW/Union position and in person attendance is required.
Candidate will be responsible for:
• All broadcast operation duties as assigned by crew chief or engineering management.
• Previous broadcasting experience preferred.
• Master control automation system experience preferred.
• Previous Technical Director Experience preferred.
• Must work well in a team environment; must have good interpersonal skills.
• Computer literate.
• Attention to detail.
• Must be willing to work any shift assigned including weekends and holidays.
• Must be flexible and able to change assignments with little or no notice.
• Military experience may be considered.
• Courses in Television Broadcast operations or related work experience a plus.
As part of its continued efforts to maintain a safe workplace for employees, Hearst Television requires that all employees who receive a written offer of employment on or after August 25, 2021 be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus by the first day of employment as a condition of employment, to the extent permitted by applicable law. HTV will consider requests for reasonable accommodations due to medical and/or religious reasons on an individual basis in accordance with applicable legal requirements.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g67039-54-80-173-217-42 in your application.