KCCI is looking for a visionary video producer with a passion for marketing to be our next Commercial Producer. The candidate will work with local businesses to produce campaigns for on-air and digital platforms. This person must be an excellent communicator who can integrate their creative vision with a business's existing brand.
KCCI employees change the world with their work.
Our journalists produce award-winning content that helps consumers make sense of their community.
Our sales team delivers strategic advertising solutions to help local businesses fulfill their dreams. The KCCI team also cares deeply about their friends and neighbors. Every year their collective work raises thousands of dollars and awareness for local charitable causes. As part of the global Hearst team, based in Des Moines, Iowa, our resources to serve our viewers, clients, and employees are best-in-class.
Success in this position requires attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple deadlines. The producer will be a part of a team of driven professionals and creative leaders. They must be able to coordinate schedules and manage invoices. This person will also assist the promotions department in producing branding and marketing campaigns for KCCI. Other duties as assigned.
If you are self-motivated, a passionate communicator and open to creative feedback this environment could be ideal for you!
A college degree is preferred; prior experience necessary.
• Conceptualize, write, shoot and edit commercials for clients
• Work closely with sales management and staff on campaign development
• Analyze goals to coordinate the best on-air, social, and digital marketing
• Contribution to creative brainstorms across all departments
• Television/film/web ad production experience preferred
• Experience with Adobe applications Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop
• Demonstrated relevant and versatile skill set with experience in media production and graphic design
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere and After Effects
• Proficient in videography and lighting, experience with DSLR and Cinema cameras preferred
• Demonstrated ability to write, shoot, edit, and design.
• Work well under deadlines
• Work well with a team and work well unsupervised
• Clean driving record
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6z5zn-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.