MASTER CONTROL OPERATOR (LUBBOCK) - KCBD
KCBD consistently delivers content to the largest TV and digital audiences on the South Plains. We give expert advice, provide targeted plans and make genuine efforts to grow our advertisers bottom line and enhance their image and reputation to their consumers. KCBD strives to provide an atmosphere for our employees that fosters career advancement, professional development, and a dedication to creative thinking. KCBD NewsChannel 11 is owned by Gray Television of Atlanta, Georgia. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 94 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets.
Oversee the proper broadcasting of 4 over the Air Broadcast channels.
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to) the following:
1. Keep accurate transmitter and program logs.
2. Switch breaks and programming for 4 broadcast channels.
3. Check next days logs for missing material.
4. Dub commercials, promos and PSA's for air.
5. Operate Crispin tapeless airplay system:
6. Check quality of program feeds prior to air time.
7. Segment syndicated programming
8. Record satellite program feeds
9. An other duties as assigned
Good mathematical, computer and internet skills are necessary. High School diploma, 20/20 vision (or correctable equivalent). Must be able to work over nights and weekends and to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
If you feel you're qualified and want to work with a great group of people, go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, click on ''apply now''
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0yqk1-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.