KBOI-TV in Boise, ID has a great career opportunity for a Promotions Manager to oversee station promotions, branding, and marketing. The ideal candidate for this position must be able to write, shoot, and edit promos while managing deadlines. At least two years of promotion experience is necessary as well as proficiency with Avid and Photoshop. Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills are a must. Strong professional shooting skills and experience in News promotion are necessary. The successful candidate should be an outstanding promotions writer, producer and creative self-starter who can take a concept through every stage of production.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Produce daily syndicated and news topical promos
• Supervise and train promotion assistant in the development and execution of production skills including shooting, writing, and editing techniques
• Maintain continuity of graphic design for on-air promotional spots and station packaging elements
• Oversee scheduling of promotional spots on log and maintain inventory
• Assist in creation of contests/promotions to support relationships with other media partners
• Produce compelling advertising for station programming to generate viewer interest
• Design and develop promotional campaigns ranging from proof of performance to image and sweeps campaigns
• Create radio, cable, and digital promotions for outside media
• Direct talent for in studio and on-location productions
• A formal education equivalent of a B.S. degree in Broadcast Communications, Journalism, Marketing or related field is required
• 2-4 Years relevant experience in television promotion/production
• Extensive knowledge of television production techniques, shooting, and computer graphics, including Avid editing, Photoshop, and Aftereffects
• Strong communication skills, comfortable interacting with Sales, News, and Digital Departments
• Strong organization skills required
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpx33e-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.