Creative Services Producer - KBJR
Duluth is located on Lake Superior, the greatest of the Great Lakes. If you are an outdoor enthusiast, then you can consider Duluth paradise. If you prefer the offerings of the big city life, the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul are a short drive down I-35. Our building, office space and studios are state of the art. Located in Canal Park, considered one of Minnesota's top tourist destinations. We have views of Lake Superior and the Hillside of Downtown Duluth. We are walking distance to the Lakewalk, Aerial Lift Bridge and many fine restaurants, shops, and clubs.
Learn more about Duluth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohxvt9jZbLg
Our Creative Services Producer will work directly with our sales staff to produce high-quality creative content for clients to drive revenue in key strategic areas as determined by the station, the market, and client needs. The Creative Services Producer produces client creative products including, but not limited to, commercial spots, integrated content for linear television, OTT, and digital ads.
You will also be responsible for the following as well:
- Develop advertising campaigns for clients.
- Work cooperatively with account executives and clients to ensure all projects are kept on track creatively.
- Maintain knowledge of current video production strategies, techniques, and best practices.
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned by supervisor.
• The ideal Creative Services Producer will be a skilled writer/producer who is able to create powerful concepts that market a message or tell a story. They will use the power of video to produce memorable and effective commercials while working with clients on a regular basis.
This position favors a relevant communications degree and/or a strong background in Adobe Creative Suite products.
Essential skills are the following; DSLR video photography, creative thinking and writing, and a strong background in lighting and audio. FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) certified drone operator's license is a plus. An applicant with commercial production and/or advertising experience is preferred.
Applicant must be:
- Detail-oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
- Able to work well on your own as well as in a team.
- Able to Multitask and meet tight deadlines.
*** Applicants must have a valid Driver's License and clean driving record ***
Qualified, interested applicants may go to https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings, you may type in the job title, station call letters, or click on ''apply now'', upload your resume, cover letter and references
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d82n7k-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.