Sports Anchor / Multimedia Journalist
Marketing Producer - KAIT
KAIT-TV is the ABC/NBC/CW affiliate in Jonesboro, Arkansas, and the #1 rated station in the market. Northeast Arkansas is home to Arkansas State University and several high-tech companies that focus on hiring and developing young professionals. Jonesboro is a quick drive to multiple state parks, the Ozark Mountains, Memphis, and Little Rock. Jonesboro is a great place to call home.
KAIT-TV is searching for a creative marketing professional to produce advertiser commercials and news promotions. You will help develop strategic and impactful marketing campaigns for local businesses, create and maintain brand recognition for the #1 news station in the market, and stretch your creative muscles daily in a fun, exciting work atmosphere.
The successful candidate will be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
You will will be responsible for conceptualizing, writing, shooting, and editing commercials, station promotions, public service announcements, and long-form productions, for multiple media, including broadcast and digital. You will work with sales staff and local business owners on marketing campaigns, providing expert advice and creative guidance for commercial advertising strategies. Together with a team of marketing professionals, you will help elevate the promotion of our market-leading newscasts, station brands, and digital products. You will be responsible for the planning and execution of commercials and promotions on deadlines and with the expert creative eye expected of KAIT's creative services team.
- College degree in journalism, marketing, film/video or other related field is preferred. Can be substituted for experience in media marketing and advertising.
- Write marketing and advertising copy for scripts and social media posts.
- Proficient in video production including: copy-writing, cinematography and video editing.
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D graphics and video editing software such as Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and Premiere Pro.
- Able to transport oneself with company vehicle to client meetings and on-location shoots.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record (will be reviewed).
- Pass preemployment drug screening.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5k1e1-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.