Senior Financial Analyst, Content and Film Forecast FP&A
New York, NY
Client: Anthem Entertainment
The Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis and Financial Reporting works closely with the VP, Finance and the Controller to help increase the company’s profitability and efficiency by assisting both medium and long-term financial measures. This newly created role is hands on requires oversight of financial planning and analysis, budgeting and forecasting, business development/deal on-boarding, financial reporting to internal and external stakeholders, audits, governance and risk management.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Oversees the preparation of monthly consolidated divisional financial statements and management information package
· Provide reports to corporate and business unit management on the BU’s revenues and expenses
· Ensure timely and accurate capture of financial data in Dynamics GP by the Financial Reporting team
· Month-end processing and adherence to reporting deadlines
Background and Requirements:
· Extensive experience in financial planning and analysis as well as managing budgets, projecting and forecasting
· Relevant managerial work experience (minimum 3 years)with an Accounting degree and 3 – 5 years of financial reporting experience in a Music Publishing and/or Recorded Music Company
· Experience creating and managing complex financial models
· Ability to interact with and influence all staff levels, including C suite executives
On a personal level, this individual must be self-confident and resilient. They must be very dynamic, forward thinking, extremely analytical and well organized. This strongly self-motivated individual will rise to the challenge and provide the hard work necessary to succeed.Most importantly, the ideal candidate will be ethical and have an unquestioned level of personal and professional integrity.
All persons will be considered for the role regardless of race, gender, ability.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1jzn-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.
Anthem Entertainment is one of the world’s leading independent music and entertainment content and services companies, comprised of a music publishing division, recorded music label, production music division, and a film and television audio-visual secondary rights (AVSR) management company. Anthem Entertainment operates offices in Toronto, Nashville, New York, Los Angeles and London with a team of approximately 200 dedicated industry professionals. The company supports artists, create content, and provide services around the world. As technology and entertainment evolve, Anthem Entertainment works hard to create and maximize opportunities for its talent and clients. Anthem’s difference: a unique approach that combines the resources, power and reach of a major with the agility, entrepreneurism and soul of an indie.