WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at stage production coordination? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the production space. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac Events is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Stage Production Coordinator to join the Stage Production team in Los Angeles. We are seeking a Stage Production Coordinator to support the functions of Insomniac's stage production department. This position reports to the Executive Producer.
• Become familiar with stage drawings, specifications and other documents concerning assigned projects.
• Build and evolve production bibles for each festival.
• Maintain vendor database with regular updates.
• Coordinate writing of SWAP and other documentations, distribute Engineering and documents to local agencies.
• Coordinate obtaining vendor production requirements (eg load-in schedules, power, heavy machinery, crew calls, hotel, utility vehicles, credentials, etc.).
• Coordinate with Stage Production Director in advancing technical riders from artists / agents and collating into stage specific folders.
• Liaison with talent department and artist relations.
• Provide Executive Producer support with expenses, travel and entertainment booking.
• Show advancing and scheduling with vendors and stage managers (credentials, meals, parking, radios, vehicles, machinery, power, offices, artist trailers, etc).
• Update and distribute music & staging guides, calendars, vendor sheets, crew sheets, design due dates, etc.
• Continuously check all stages and site and fix anything needed – handle rush purchases for all last minute stage/site needs.
• Pack up road cases/road packs.
• Develop After Action Report by taking notes and collecting notes from stage managers.
• 2+ years' experience with festival production and operations
• Excellent organizational skills
• Detail-oriented and able to coordinate multiple work streams under deadline pressure
• Ability to take initiative, problem solve and perform research
• Knowledge of the principles of target marketing
• Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly MS Excel and PowerPoint
• General knowledge of live entertainment and Insomniac brands/shows
• Knowledge of concert promotion and live event business is a plus
• Some travel may be required
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.