Director, Cash Planning & Analysis
Beverly Hills, CA
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Are you passionate about the finance and budgeting space? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a strong analytical background. Sounds like you? Then keep reading...
The Senior Accounting Operations Analyst will be responsible for providing dedicated analytical support and will be responsible for supporting departmental operational and financial performance. This position reports into the Senior Manager, Accounting Operations.
• Manage all aspects of Accounts Receivables including but not limited to customer set up, invoicing, collections, journal entries, reconciliations, and reporting
• Support Accounts Payable functions such as, but not limited to, vendor set up, vendor inquiries, invoice review, payment terms management, converting vendors to ACH payments, wire posting, journal entries, reconciliations, and reporting
• Support Inventory management including counts, tracking, posting, reconciliation and reporting
• Master data management, i.e. setting up accounts, department, projects, etc. in ERP system
• Collaborate with Finance and Accounting to support month end close and financial reporting
• Ensure adherence to established corporate policies and procedures
• Maintain adequate support for all transactions and provide audit backup as needed
• Apply appropriate accounting policies and procedures and facilitate training and communication across internal and external partners
• Travel to events and perform on-site finance and accounting operations as needed
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent required.
• 2+ years of related financial experience. Entertainment Industry experience preferred
• Strong analytical skills and financial acumen
• Experience in monthly, quarterly and annual close processes and reporting within a large public company
• Professional demeanor and very strong communication skills
• Advanced technical skills, including Excel and ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP and add on reporting software
• Exhibit exceptional critical-thinking and problem-solving ability
• Possess excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
• Periodic travel is required
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels and busy environments
• Must be proficient in communicating will all types of personalities in a professional manner
• Must be willing to frequently work and travel to work events during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines and work events
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.