Insomniac - Nocturnal Wonderland 2022 Seasonal Entertainer
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at theatrical entertainment? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the dance music space. Is this you? Read on…
From character performers to stilters, dancers, aerialists, puppeteers, fur characters, circus arts & specialty acts, Entertainment Cast Members at Insomniac create unforgettable memories for our headliners.
• Greet & interact with headliners
• Embody & stay in full character during performances
• Maintain a high level of energy & crowd engagement
• Pose for photo ops with headliners while fostering the Insomniac image
• Help facilitate a team oriented environment
• Interact courteously & professionally with headliners & staff at all times
• Work effectively under high levels of pressure & demanding time lines
• Must be able to wear a multitude of designated footwear, headdresses & other costuming elements for extended periods of time
• Demonstrate elevated levels of stamina & endurance
• Navigate & perform throughout large crowds
• Complete assigned duties & rotations of checkpoints throughout the event
Participants do not need formal qualifications, but are most desirable with a background in dance, theater & or general entertainment.
• Must be 18 years of age
• Must be authorized to work in the United States
• Theatrical acting & dancing capabilities are required
• Proficient talent in your chosen performance area
• Energy, enthusiasm & people skills
• Adaptable performance style to suit your costuming or audience
• Able to accept direction and coaching with flexibility & adaptability
• Physically able to walk & stand for extended periods of time in festival conditions
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours and travel to events as required
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r72y19-34-236-192-4-42 in your application.