WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of logistics coordination. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac is looking for a Night Owl Coordinator to assist the Night Owl Project Manager in coordinating large scale transportation needs. The Night Owl Coordinator will communicate with the Insomniac warehouse team to coordinate shipping transportation teams to Insomniac events. This position will report to the Insomniac Warehouse Manager.
• Assist the Insomniac Transportation Project Manager to ensure on-time delivery of Insomniac goods.
• Oversee quality control standards.
• Process large volume of transportation requests.
• Bachelors degree strongly encouraged
or related experience
• 2+ Years experience working within large shipping operation projects
• 2+ Years of leading teams as well as optimizing and reorganizing teams to most effectively meet business needs
• Advanced technical skills in Microsoft Office
• Ability to communicate with many people and process a large volume of requests as necessary.
• Ability to problem solve immediate shipping requests.
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to frequently travel to work events during holidays, evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.