WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at producing events? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of Bass Music. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac Events is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Manager, Concerts & Branded Shows, to strategize in the development and execution of effective marketing strategies and campaigns to meet company objectives. This person will have experience in a high-pace and competitive environment and consumer insights to inform marketing plans with a heavy focus on digital media. The Marketing Manager will play a key role in the development and execution of marketing campaigns. This is not a remote position.
• Manage marketing for concerts and assigned branded shows
• Execute technical marketing skills and high-levels of event marketing
• Develop and deliver campaign recaps, updates and brand reporting with accuracy and in a timely manner; recommendations for future execution
• Manage the day-to-day of multiple marketing plans implementation and budgets
• Manage relationships with outside media and PR agencies, publishers, vendors and partners
• Partner with internal talent booking, design, production, social teams to set forth and accomplish daily tasks
• Manage asset requests, both internal and external, to ensure campaign remains on schedule
• Lead marketing efforts on site at events
• Track, analyze, and present metrics to marketing leadership with insights on impact to company and clear recommendations on how to move forward
• Attend and work company events (domestic or international travel expected, economy class)
• Responsible for other projects as assigned on a regular or occasional basis
• 6+ years experience in marketing, publicity relations, and project management
• Marketing or related degree highly preferred
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams while prioritizing and meeting deadlines
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Interest and deep understanding of the dance music trends and rave culture
• Ability to recognize and define challenges, collect information, establish facts and implement innovative solutions
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, spreadsheets, etc.
• Proficiency in Photoshop or InDesign a plus
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates while on site at events
• Must be willing to frequently travel to work events during holidays, evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9xvp4-44-192-114-32-42 in your application.