- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
WHO ARE YOU?
Passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward thinking and committed. At Insomniac, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Insomniac is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Production Runner to join the production team at our livestreams.
• Take care of on-site decor, food & beverage needs for the livestreams
• Run errands as requested - including picking up equipment or supplies
• Act as staff shuttle as needed
• Keep road case supplies stocked
• Keep all receipts in order and in tact for later accounting submission
• May need to use personal vehicle to travel to business engagements
• Must have clean criminal and driving record, valid driver's license, passport, and car insurance
• Work evenings and weekends as needed to meet deadlines and work effectively under high level of pressure and demanding time lines
• Assist with other duties as assigned on a regular or occasional basis
• Needs prior knowledge of production, especially site production elements and supplies (tools, hardware, equipment, material handling, etc)
• Must be motivated with an ''Everything is possible'' attitude
• Have great written and verbal communication skills
• Be able to work without supervision
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
• Must be able to continuously stand or walk.
• Must be able to bend, squat, climb stairs and lift frequently.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
• May occasionally walk on slippery or uneven surfaces.
• May frequently work in temperatures above 100 degrees and below 32 degrees.
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels in the work environment.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.