WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at event production and operations? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of dance music production. Is this you? Read on…
The Line Producer takes a key leadership role in the financial planning and execution of assigned music festivals, concerts, and branded shows. They work with the Producer and Promoter to create the budget and manage and control the budget with the production team that is responsible for bringing the event to life. This is not a remote position.
• Oversees joint planning, negotiations, and financial controls for live event productions
• Key responsibility is to generate and continuously reviewing the budget ''line-by-line'' to ensure budget is accurate and cost controls are in place
• Provides the Producer and Promoter frequent updates on the budget, forecast and actual results
• Partners with production team to manage and control the budget with all production related department heads
• Work with Producer and Promoter to ensure production teams complete tasks assigned to each show in a timely and efficient manner
• Continuously look for ways to reduce costs and produce live events more efficiently
• Lead process implementation, vendor audits and vertical implementations and contribute to the long-term operational strategy and developments
• Deliver transparent and timely updates to leaders regarding operational audits, best practices and process improvements
• Partner with cross-functional teams to develop priorities to ensure that all teams are properly trained in developed areas
• Work on multiple projects including new brands, new locations and existing events
• Recruit, train and onboard members on the team both directly and partnering teams
• Other special projects and tasks as assigned as needed
• Some travel may be required (economy)
• 8+ years' experience in live event planning and producing
• Proven ability to manage teams for planning and building large-scale events or music festivals
• Proven ability to develop and execute staff training sessions
• Sterling reputation for excellence in the required role with at least five top notch references
• Proficiency in spreadsheets, Excel, and Airtable preferred
• Must be motivated with an ''Everything is possible'' attitude
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqb77z-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.