WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at experiential marketing strategy? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the marketing space. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac is seeking a Head of Marketing to join the team in the Los Angeles county area. The Head of Marketing will drive global marketing strategy and to ensure strong cross-team collaboration, through thought leadership, develop engagement growth for Insomniac across its global markets. This position reports to the CEO.
• Partner with executive team to define overall business strategy
• Lead team of marketers focused on establishing and growing Insomniac's brand portfolio
• Hire, develop and manage a cross-functional marketing department in a nurturing and effective environment
• Define and oversee cross- marketing strategies and implementation for all brands across the Insomniac portfolio
• Bring life to new and existing strategic enhancements and initiatives through marketing innovations and maintaining senior level relationships
• Leverage digital marketing expertise and knowledge of digital platforms, both current and emerging, to inform department planning and priorities
• Evaluate insights from data analytics to identify and determine development and optimization opportunities
• Understand and co-execute international, partnered owned, marketing plans
• Partner with Insomniac's product and technology departments to digitally deliver highly personalized and targeted customer experiences
• Ensure all marketing campaign plans are designed and implemented within budget and aligned to the strategic plan and business objectives
• Set, measure and drive results from appropriate KPI, metrics and overall growth of Insomniacs' brands and audience
• Develop and grow CRM platform to maintain consumer relations and inform future marketing efforts; creating consumer profiles, loyalty programs, purchase histories, etc.
• 15+ years experience with progressively responsible marketing roles – expertise in managing all facets of corporate and event marketing – branding, lead generation, sales support, PR, digital/social media and events
• 10+ years managing teams of direct and indirect reports
• Bachelor's degree required; MBA or related degree or applicable experience preferred
• Strong analytical capabilities with a track records of leveraging analytics to drive busines performance
• Extensive B2B and consumer marketing experience and digital advertising ecosystem and existing rolodex of potential partners
• Experience in delivering solution-orientated sales materials and tools
• Understanding and experience working with quantitative marketing metrics, and acquisition techniques
• Ability to hire, develop and manage a cross-functional marketing department
• Extensive knowledge of live entertainment industry business models, best practices, and preferably of Insomniac's portfolio
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• Must be willing to travel to work events during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.