Insomniac - HARD Summer 2022 Seasonal Employee Artist Transportation
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at transportation coordination? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the transportation realm. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac is looking for an Artist Transportation crew member. This position will report to the Artist Transportation Manager.
• Drive artists to and from artist compound to stages
• Drive artist to and from site, hotel, and sometimes airport or helipad (if offsite driver)
• Reports to Artist Transportation Manager
• Some travel may be required (economy)
• Must be 18 or older
• Clean and presentable attire (show blacks)
• Must be motivated with an ''Everything is possible'' attitude
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small.
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to frequently travel to work events during holidays, evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6xvbq-18-232-177-219-42 in your application.