WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at graphic design? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the graphic space. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac Events is seeking a highly motivated and proactive Graphic Designer with an impeccable attention to detail and strong design sense to join the Creative team in Los Angeles. They will assist the developing designs, resizing created material, and solving problems inherent in designing for multiple formats. Designer must present an enthusiastic view at growing and developing their craft. This position reports to the Executive Creative Director.
• Work with Signage Coordinator and Experience Director on Graphic Designs for Festival Signage needs
• Assist Graphic Designers in all Experience design projects
• Create materials based on existing style guides to fit brand image
• Maintain quality, organization and proper optimization for all digital platforms
• Photo retouching, photo-manipulation and compositing
• Retouch all artwork according to the creative recommendations and production specifications and expectations
• Reformat and resize files to multiple dimensions and file formats
• Reform files to multiple dimensions and file naming conventions
• Brainstorm with marketing team and ability to collaborate with various teams to conceptualize creative graphic communications fulfilling project objectives
• Other design requirements as necessary
• 1+ years experience in the Graphic Design field preferred but not required
• Completed certified program or degree in Design, Art or Advertising at college or university level
• Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
• Intermediate Hierarchy/Layout/Typography skill set
• Advanced of color theory and balance
• Proficient Mac user
• Stretching and illustration ability, along with growing skills in photo retouching, photo-manipulation and compositing is a plus
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to work during evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.