WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at producing events? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of production and operations. Is this you? Read on…
The Festival Producer takes a key leadership role in the planning and execution of assigned festivals, concerts, and branded shows. They work with the Promoter to create the vision of the brand and manage the team that is responsible for bringing the event to life. This position is not a remote position.
• Partner with key festival team (Promoter, Project Manager, Site Production, FOH Operations, BOH Operations, Stage Production, Experience Team, Finance Lead, Marketing, and select ancillaries) to produce the highest quality festivals in the industry
• Partner with Promoter and Finance Lead to create budget and then manage all production related department heads with planning and spending per budget
• Partner with CAD designer to create festival layout
• Issue festival org chart and confirmation sheet with project manager
• Assign Pressure Point Managers for key headliner facing areas to ensure best experience
• Oversee and ensure all event permits are obtained
• Partner with local agencies in planning phase and throughout event. Must coordinate group all agency meetings to include these agencies and key operational leads from Insomniac
• Oversee event capacities and ensure safety and comfort of headliners are always considered while also creating best possible experience
• Establish and maintain a strong relationship with the venue and local agencies involved in each event
• Partner with VP, Risk Management and issue the Festival Operations & Emergency Action Plan to include all pertinent information for event operational control and emergency planning. This is to include a Severe Weather Action Plan
• Serve as main point of contact for Venue
• Create agenda and lead team in regular Production & Operations meeting for assigned festivals
• As event timeline and show volume requires; produce concerts and raves as needed
• 8+ years' experience in live event planning and producing
• Proven ability to manage teams for planning and building large-scale events or music festivals
• Proven ability to develop and execute staff training sessions
• Sterling reputation for excellence in the required role with at least five top notch references
• Proficiency in spreadsheets
• Must be motivated with an ''Everything is possible'' attitude.
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small.
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to frequently travel to work events during holidays, evening, and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0np4e-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.