WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at transportation coordination? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the transportation realm. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac is looking for Artist Transportation crew members. This position will report to the Artist Transportation Manager.
• Assist the Artist Transportation Manager in advancing and tracking transportation requests with artists and working crew.
• Assist the Artist Transportation Manager in daily tasks such as but not limited to managing crew, mandatory staff breaks, float, and vehicles.
• Assist in dispatching runs for on- and off-site drivers.
• Assist in managing car service requests.
• Assist in monitoring flights for scheduled arrivals and departures with private charters, helicopters and commercial flights.
• Reports to Artist Transportation Manager.
• Some travel may be required.
• Must be 18 or older.
• Clean and presentable attire (show blacks).
• Must be motivated with an ''Everything is possible'' attitude.
• Must be an active problem solver, instilled with a sense of urgency for projects large and small.
• Responsible for travel expenses, unless approved by transportation manager.
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments.
• May work in drastic temperature climates.
• Must be willing to frequently travel to work events during holidays, evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines.
• Must be willing to work an overnight shift if required.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n7jy-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.