WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at elevated customer service? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the event operations space. Is this you? Read on…
The Insomniac Passport Team Member should be energetic, social, and ready to engage with all of our program members. There are various activations that are featured at select festivals, ranging from arts & crafts, to food and beverage stations, to interactive games and charitable giveaways. Therefore, the ability to adapt to a diverse and creative set of tasks will be a huge benefit to this role.
• Have knowledge of the Insomniac Passport program and its offerings and be able to communicate enthusiastically and informatively about them.
• Be able to effectively use a laptop computer to cross reference various spreadsheets to check-in members on-site at our activations.
• Knowledge of general festival information (i.e. hours of the show, stage names, major performing artists, location of the nearest medic tent, ATM, water station, etc.).
• Assist in set up & strike of the Insomniac Passport area(s) while maintaining a clean and organized workspace during the festival.
• Be creative and flexible with various tasks, and willing to get the Headliners excited about any and all activations.
• Large-scale event experience– exceeding 5,000 attendees
• Proactive and creative thinker; problem solving and ability to ''think on your feet''
• Ability to work long hours, weekends, and travel (as needed)
• Personable, enthusiastic and able to work well in group environments.
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to frequently travel to work events during holidays, evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm18z2-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.