Digital Media Supervisor
Beverly Hills, CA
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at copywriting, content management, and brand awareness? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of content curation. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac is looking for a Digital Content Specialist to support the marketing team coordinating & building out content for Insomniac websites, media and email marketing. This position will report to the Senior Digital Product Specialist.
• Work with stakeholders to gather, write and curate content for Insomniac websites.
• Content management of Insomniac's digital properties to align with timelines of all festivals, branded shows, concerts, and club events, including announcements, on-sales, lineups, and other milestones
• Develop quick mastery of the back-end of Insomniac's products to understand how each component behaves in complex inter-product relationships
• Build Insomniac's artist database by researching, creating, and refreshing artist profiles
• Work closely with internal marketing teams to align on life cycle of events and assist managers with developing calendar of tasks to execute
• Work cross-functionally with multiple internal departments, including tech, marketing, Insomniac Shop, Insomniac Passport, talent, production, and sponsorship
• Assist with execution of email campaigns
• Work on-site at festivals, as needed, to support marketing teams
• Be reachable for website updates during non-working hours
• College degree or 3+ years of relevant experience
• Exceptionally high attention to detail
• Proficient in grammar and copywriting
• Understanding of electronic music, artists, events, genres and culture
• Ability to learn and troubleshoot technical systems
• Ability to manage a fast-paced calendar of key dates and field requests from different teams simultaneously
• Adaptability to execute tasks off-hours at short notice if needed
NICE TO HAVES
• Experience with a web CMS such as Wordpress a plus
• Basic knowledge of HTML and Photoshop a plus
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing travel to work events during evening, holidays and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7n0zp-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.