Insomniac - Beyond Wonderland at the Gorge 2023 Seasonal Artist Relations
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you enjoy dance music? Do you excel at artist relations? Then you're in luck! We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter who embodies both a passion for dance culture and a love of the live event space. Is this you? Read on…
Insomniac is looking for Artist Relations support. This position will report to the Artist Relations Manager.
• Greet artists/crew upon arrival of the stage
• Radio artist compound staff in appropriate time to gather the artist from their dressing rooms
• Be readily available and visible to tour manager on stage should he/she need anything
• Communicate with hospitality if rider needs to be adjusted or brought to stage
• Bring hospitality items back from your stage each night
• Communicate with stage manager on what credentials should be allowed on stage at different times (this changes throughout the day)
• Ensure photographers and videographers have proper satin credentials to shoot on stage
• Communicate with artist relations manager if you have issue with personnel saying they should be on stage
• Maintain positive and helpful attitude toward all artists, crew and their guests on the stage and in the backstage area
• 2+ years of experience in Artist Relations
• 1+ years of management experience is preferred, including managing, developing and leading teams as well as optimizing and reorganizing teams to most effectively meet business needs
• Intermediate technical skills in Microsoft Office
• Must be able to tolerate loud noise levels & busy environments
• May work in drastic temperature climates
• Must be willing to frequently travel to work events during holidays, evening and weekend hours, as required, to meet deadlines
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization, which does not require sponsorship by Insomniac for a visa.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk8pw4-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.