Do you want to be a part of a growing Media and Entertainment start up based in the heart of the Netherlands? We at Insight TV are here to do one thing: to deliver impactful and authentic stories to audiences around the globe. With over 80M monthly views, we partner with leading brands to create non-scripted series that resonate with modern viewers and feature leading talent – social media influencers, Olympic athletes, leading activists, international DJs – you name it! Everyone has a story to tell, so what’s yours?
Reporting to the Vice President Sales and located in Amsterdam, this position will primarily drive Insight TV’s B2B product and partner marketing campaigns, but also support other marketing efforts in cooperation with various departments. The Global Marketing Manager will work very closely with the sales team to develop a comprehensive set of marketing collaterals - positioning Insight’s suite of content-lead products and services - and will also be the main Marketing point-of-contact for all our Global distribution partners (Samsung TV Plus, Rakuten TV, KPN, Vizio, Sky, etc.)
What You Will Do:
- Maintaining Insight TV’s product value proposition and defining messaging that resonates with our target markets worldwide
- Working alongside the Creative team to develop and deliver impactful, visually-engaging assets and materials to drive viewership
- Developing marketing collateral and sales toolkits for Insight TV’s products and services, including sales PowerPoint presentations, brochures, Q&A's, videos, and digital content
- Communicating with our 100+ global distribution partners to deliver all marketing updates and relevant creative materials for our upcoming shows and live events; driving co-marketing efforts when relevant for tentpole series
- Developing product-oriented client communications (i.e. monthly newsletters, presentations...) and ensuring marketing assets from the Creative Team are delivered to partners
- Developing a marketing priorities calendar alongside the Programming, Production and Creative teams
- Driving audience performance through effective B2B relationships and B2C campaign collateral
- Working to digitize marketing funnels and deliver scaled business development capabilities using online channels and marketing automation
- Monitoring B2C product performance and using insights to enhance future product development
- Owning new service and partner launches with dedicated campaign plans established with the commercial, PR and marketing teams as well as new partners
- Working with and updating the sales team on our pitch, refining our approach and evolving our pitch strategy relating to Insight TV’s products and services
- Monitoring market and competitive intelligence (fueled by the web, Insight sales team feedbacks, industry events, etc); developing competitor product battlecards
- Developing client end-user solution strategies, working with the technical and customer support teams
- Owning product research and insights and working to disseminate across commercial, production and creative teams
What You Need :
- 4+ years of relevant marketing, communications and/or external client-facing experience (previous entertainment/media experience a plus!).
- A PowerPoint (PPT/Prezi) wizard with excellent presentation and creative communication skills
- Experience using CRM platforms (ideally HubSpot) and designing impactful emails and landing pages
- Comfortable across technological and audio-visual products and services. Able to learn new software’s and tools quickly.
- Fluent in English, (additional languages a plus)
- Great interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in a fast-changing environment
- Experience managing B2B partners and clients
- Capacity to evolve in a start-up environment: autonomous, sense of initiative, problem-solver
- Real interest in new technologies, television, production, and the entertainment sector
- Data driven, with a broad understanding of product and performance KPI’s.
What You Get:
- The opportunity to work on exciting high-profile productions, series and events
- A fun, dynamic international work environment with +20 nationalities
- Competitive compensation package (plus, everything you need to get your job done – MacBook, iPhone, etc.)
- A growing start up offering incredible growth opportunities for employees to continue learning and developing their skillset
- A new office based in the business hub of Amsterdam with free snacks, fruit, drinks (and amazing coffee!)
- Relocation assistance for internationals and Visa sponsorship (we want the best candidates to come work with us and don’t want anything to stand in the way of that)
Email Cv's to
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv7n2-3-92-28-52-42 in your application.