- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
InkTip is a digital platform where filmmakers and screenwriters connect. Filmmakers have optioned thousands of scripts from writers through InkTip, leading to over 400 produced films. InkTip is a micro-sized organization with a small team working closely with one another.
We are looking for an experienced marketing manager with the skills, knowledge, and perspectives to help us shift our marketing strategies in an increasingly changing industry.
As we are the premier place for industry professionals to find scripts and writers, you must have a desire to help writers succeed.
* Establish, maintain, and deepen our cross-promotional relationships with various industry partners to broaden our brand awareness and share the value that we can offer to customers. These partners include film festivals, screenwriting contests, and other industry organizations.
* Work with Product Development to create and promote new services and enrich existing ones within a monthly subscription system.
* Develop, execute, and evaluate marketing campaigns using data analytics and market research to two audiences with different needs (writers and filmmakers).
* Foster partnerships with nonprofits, foundations, and other organizations to develop initiatives to aid writers and filmmakers, especially those of underrepresented backgrounds.
* Oversee a variety of communication platforms including email, social media, and our site.
* Manage a small team of support staff.
Must-have Knowledge and Skills:
* An analytical and data-oriented mindset with in-depth experience in campaign measurement and performance.
* Ability to professionally express a strong point of view.
* Team player: Ability to co-create, often with cross-functional teams.
* Problem solver: Listens to various points of view and generates solutions.
* Email design skills: Graphics, formatting, and layout.
* Photoshop: Basic skills.
* Experience with a digital service oriented product.
* Proactively stay on top of various industry trends, events, new technology, and identify new opportunities for testing and growth.
* Ability to type 50+ wpm.
* Film/TV industry experience, especially having established relationships in creative, e.g. filmmakers, writers.
* 3 years working in Marketing, with at least 2 years working for a digitally-focused service/brand.
* Experience working with a platform service.
* Working in the film/TV industry.
This is for full-time work in our office in Tujunga, Los Angeles.
Pay: $25 - $30.00 per hour
The position has a consistent schedule.
Health, dental, and vision insurance provided (100% paid for by employer).
All employees must do a temperature check upon entering the office. If anyone feels sick, they are to stay home. Desks are 6 feet apart or more. Multiple PowerPlus HEPA Air Purifiers around the office.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx8691-18-208-132-74-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $25.00 to $30.00 Per Hour ($ USD)
Please send your cover letter and resume to InkTip via email