Ingrooves Music Group
At Ingrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today's dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners. We develop state-of-the-art, cost-efficient, and scalable technology platforms. Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all of the labels and artists we work with.
The Platform Operations Manager will assist the Sr. Director of Product & Operations in managing Ingrooves supply chain systems and operational processes. The role is part of a multi-faceted Platform Operations team responsible for content distribution, delivery system setup, and configuration, coordination with music services, and tier 2 support.
Responsibilities are broad-ranging and may include anything from troubleshooting to process management, technical documentation, business and systems analysis, interdepartmental coordination, music service onboarding.
How you'll CREATE:
• Manage and enforce best practices across a high volume of music services
• Assist Sr. Director of supply chain operations with the development of new supply chain technology and its adoption within the company
• Liaise with internal departments to onboard new music services
• Generate reports and analysis
• Help to develop and document new processes and educate team members on best practices
• Help to develop and ensure proper controls are in place through the entire supply chain
• Help troubleshoot and proactively identify any potential issues in advance of launching new music service delivery feeds
• End to end release monitoring of high priority digital products moving through the supply chain
• Project management
• Strong problem-solving ability and technical understanding
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Works well with a multifaceted team with a broad purview
• Highly, even obsessively, organized
• Good with tight timelines, strict deadlines, and prioritization
• Motivated, takes initiative, and is looking to grow within the company
• Easily adjusts to shifting priorities and can maintain focus on the long view
• Trustworthy with sensitive information
Bring your VIBE:
• 5+ years' experience working around music services or distribution operations
• Background in technical support
• Strong attention-to-detail, organized, and systematic thinking
• Ability to write detailed, accurate, and easy to read the documentation of technical systems and processes (technical writing experience a plus)
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Interest in product management a plus
• Zendesk experience a plus
• SQL experience a plus
• Experience with DDEX and XML in general a plus
• Experience in music, genres, audio, and video codecs or audio engineering a plus
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.