Full Time Job
Label Manager, Latin Music
Ingrooves Music Group
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionAt Ingrooves Music Group, we are committed to powering creativity in today's dynamic music marketplace by providing the best distribution, marketing, and rights management tools and services to content creators and owners. We develop state-of-the-art, cost-efficient, and scalable technology platforms. Our partners benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable people, unparalleled commitment to customer service, and thoughtful marketing solutions that drive results. We aspire to be the most transparent and solution-driven partner for all of the labels and artists we work with.
The position of Label Manager – Latin Music will focus on the development of record labels signed to Ingrooves that specialize in Latin Music. This position will manage the day-to-day activities for distributed labels, guiding them with strategy, tactics and technical knowledge as they develop artists and monetize their distributed music and video content. The role will also represent and promote Ingrooves interests for the region. Strong relationships with key players in the genre and knowledge of the LATAM markets are a major plus. A successful candidate will have a solid understanding of the opportunities in the music marketplace, exceptional communication and organizational skills, an understanding of the operational aspects of music distribution – along with passion for Latin music, pop culture and technology and the way they all work together.
The Label Manager – Latin Music reports to the Senior Director of Latin Music and is based in Miami, FL.
How you'll CREATE:
• Manage the day-to-day relationships with assigned Label Partners acting as the primary point of contact externally to the label and internally representing your labels' interests
• Work with the Ingrooves teams to strategize on growth of Latin Music content on a global level
• Develop a strategic partnership with the Latin Music roster to help guide label distribution strategy
• Manage label partners' priority release campaign logistics from inception through analysis, working with other internal departments as necessary
• Drive product adoption of Ingrooves' technology platforms and services across the label roster
• Implement best practices across all release campaigns and comfortably use internal and external data sources to explain results to artists, labels and managers, and help create action plans from the results
• Manage assigned labels' physical and digital product logistics and operations, ensuring content is delivered in a timely manner and to required specifications using Ingrooves platforms and systems
• Manage and oversee internal label and release presentations
• Liaise with all internal departments including commercial strategy, catalog, marketing, video, operations, insights & analytics, finance and legal to ensure all label partners' business needs are met
• Provide strategy for product launch timelines, social media best practices, marketing elements and other activities that provide best opportunities for monetization
• Build and help lead business reviews with priority label partners
Bring your VIBE:
• 3+ years' experience within a label, distribution, management or music company working with labels, managers and artists
• Deep knowledge and passion about music discovery and a fan of music with the ability to represent Ingrooves in the marketplace
• Extensive knowledge and relationships in the Latin Music community
• Must be bilingual speaking (written and verbal)
• Strong relationship builder, creative and resourceful at getting to the finish line
• Excellent customer service and relationship-building capability – always with a professional demeanor
• Articulate in written and oral communication
• Ability to maintain multiple project timelines with close attention to detail while being accountable and responsive
• Experience with top music services, social media applications, and music best practices
• Experience with digital and physical retail distribution
• International music business experience a plus
• Be part of an entrepreneurial, global organization that values authenticity, drive, creativity, relationships, and a competitive spirit
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and FSA options, as well as:
• 100% coverage for out-patient mental health services
• Wellbeing reimbursements for fitness classes, spa treatments, meal services, travel, and so much more (up to $720/year)
• A lifetime fertility support allowance of $30,000 to plan participants
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance and Tuition Reimbursement
• 100% immediately vested 401(k) match on the first 5% of your contribution on eligible compensation
• Variety of ways to prioritize much-needed time away from work including:
• Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) for exempt employees
• 3-weeks PTO for non-exempt employees
• 2-weeks paid Winter Break
• 10 Paid Holidays (including Juneteenth and Wellbeing Day)
• Summer Fridays (between Memorial Day and Labor Day)
• Generous paid parental leave for every type of parent
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an E-Verify employer.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpqw3x-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $720.00 to $0.00 Per Hour ($ USD)
Ingrooves Music Group
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.